All photos and text are property of Dave Forney and may not be used without express permission.

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Shots from Uganda

Hi folks, I only have a few quick minutes this late Sunday afternoon, but didn't want to leave the blog high and dry without a new post. So here are some random shots from Uganda.


I have a ton of shots from past months, just sitting here waiting to share.  That's where these came from. Some were taken back when it was still dry season. It's long since turned rainy and green again.  


There's also a ton of new photos I have, from clear back in early March till present, that I haven't even had a chance to look at yet.  Seems like I've just been too busy. But I'm sure one of these days I'll get around to it.  In the meantime, enjoy the ones from my little stockpile.



As you can tell by now, I'm not writing captions for these...its quicker to just blab generically, like I am.  But I guess most of these shots are sort of self-explanatory anyway. You could probably sum them all up by saying, that MAF flies to a lot of remote places, in the name of Jesus, to help people. And when we get to all those places, its obvious that the kids love the planes, the adults love the planes, even the dogs love the planes!  Haha.





On a side note, we are way past due for a news letter. I'm hoping to have one out this week, and I'll post it here. A few of you have mentioned that you got dropped from our mailing list.  That's unlikely, but if you think you did, just shoot me an e-mail.  More likely, is the fact that you just haven't gotten a letter in a while, which is because we haven't sent one out since February. Normally we do them quarterly, so one should have gone out in May.  And I'm usually quite punctual with our letters.  Oops!

But it would be a huge understatement to say its been a bit busy around here for the past few months--well, since March really.  So rest assured...a news letter will be coming forthwith.  And I'll post it here when it does.  And you will get yours via e-mail or mail soon thereafter.  We are so blessed to have such a committed prayer and financial ministry team behind MAF and us. Thank you!

No comments: